Monday, May 10, 2010

Warms my heart

I hope it was a happy Mother's Day for all the mommas out there...especially our lovely mommas. Even though we didn't get to spend the day with either of them, we get to look forward to seeing my Mom at the end of this month and Brad's Mom at the end of June!

Being out in Tennessee by our lonesome can be a little sad on special days, but we are so very blessed with a couple of different neighbors that have taken us in. My sweet buddy Kylee brought me the most beautiful roses for Mother's Day. She is so thoughtful to think of me as her second Mom. She may be in elementary school, but Kylee is wise beyond her years to know that her kind gesture would mean the world to me on that day.




This next photo was not planned, and it took the trained eye of my sister Kristen to notice the hilarious details between the photo above (my kitchen) and the photo below (my mom's kitchen). We may be 1,500 miles apart, but there is no denying we have some freaky similarities.
1. Flowers positioned in the same spot (our kitchens even have the same layout)
2. Exact same lotion in the same spot to the left of the sink
3. Covered cake plate with half eaten cake in the same spot

So, Happy Momma's day Mom....I've grown up to be just like you, maybe even your clone...and I'm quite proud of it :)




I may not have a conventional baby...YET, but I do have a soft-sweet-angel-baby-bear that warms my heart every day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! That is crazy! Love you and praying for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete