Saturday, July 31, 2010

Like BigDogs

My most precious MeeMaw taught me so many life long lessons:

1. Always have on matching bra and panties
2. Diamonds are a girls best friend...and junk jewelry
3. It IS important to have the best yard on the block - and neighborhood - maybe even town
4. In her own words, "Always have some cover-your-a$$-money"

(I'm realizing I can list another 500 things off the top of my head)

5. One of our favorites is the importance of "Bunkin up" and "Layin' in the bed like big dogs"


Therefore we always make an effort to bunk up like big dogs
{that would be Taylor, Kristen, Mom, Dallas, and I}


Bunking up gets intimate for Kristo and Dallas
Definitely french kissing...



Busted - still posting pics from May...I'll get to June eventually.


2 comments:

  1. You should make Things my MeeMaw said....a regular feature - those made me laugh out loud. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia...it's time for a new blog. I know you like the comments and ability to interact so here it is. I suppose you got some good mullet hunting in at the race (assuming you were with B-rad), or maybe pictures of Brad picking his nose...I have plenty that I can provide.

    ReplyDelete