Thursday, April 2, 2009

JACKPOT!

Boy am I excited about this one. I just stumbled across the most genius website I've seen since Google. Not only does it display pictures for EVERY type of mullet you can imagine, but it also gives "mullet hunting techniques" for beginners like myself. You can submit your mullet pics and track where the incident occurred. To my surprise, there was only one picture for the whole state of Tennessee. Give me one week and I can fix that. Here's a taste, but when you have absolutely nothing better to do, check it out: www.mulletjunky.com


Mullet Hunting Techniques:


STEALTH: The pic is taken from a distance or behind an object (tree, car, etc.) The mullet usually has no idea you have hunted him. It's a really good technique to use when you sense the mulletude and you need the pic.

BAIT: (Most common) You have a friend stand next to the mullet and pretend like youre taking a picture of you're friend (the bait). This works well because you can get a nice close up of the mullet. You might get a few strange looks from the prey...but whatever, that's part of the fun of hunting.



"The Unbelievamull"

No comments:

Post a Comment