Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Times - Chicago

I'm back to my House on the Prairie setting. I had an excellent time in Chicago and got to spend time with some great people from all over the US. It is such weird adjustment going from waking to the sound of sirens in Chicago to the loud cows next door in Tennessee.

Top of the John Hancock building -
I think this was the view from the women's restroom...seriously.

View from the office. We were right on the "Magnificent Mile"


Hey, I think they're from Tennessee too!


HELLO BEAUTIFUL...


The work crew @ Giordano's :








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE black olive pizza. *Jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia! So fun to hear from you! We absolutely LOVE Nashville! What a fun city and definitely a fun adventure! Can't wait to keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete