Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Official


We are Tennesseans!

Brad and I spent approximately 3 lovely hours at the local DMV getting our Tennessee drivers licences this week. Even harder than waiting in line was having to give up our Texas drivers licences. Brad's TX license had a picture from when he was 18. I wasn't as attached to mine since I've had 4 or 5 different licenses. Big surprise...I'm an expert at losing important things.

FYI... This picture shows what Dallas does anytime Brad and I are within hugging range. This is why we often refer to Dallas as the "Hug Police".



You may notice that Brad and I are sporting some Tennessee Vols gear. This is the main university in Tennessee. Don't worry, we are still true to Baylor; however, if we are ever going to make friends here we have to follow the crowd. Seriously. People love this school. It is rare to see a car without a Vols sticker in the window. In fact, just yesterday Brad and I were driving around and spotted the University of Tennessee's biggest fan.


Now that is dedication!




2 comments:

  1. Get a Vandy sticker, just to be different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 hrs. isn't so bad. I think I waited 4 hrs. with all the locals of Shreveport, LA. By the way that car looks like it came from Shreveport. Just needs the word "SKITTLES" or "STARBURST" written across the side. Alicia, I am really enjoying your blog. Keep writing. ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete