Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to the real world

Today was my first day with my new job and I am thrilled to get back to regular paychecks...Hooray! I'm very excited about this new opportunity and I'm blessed to work with some great people. I have no idea when or where, but I know I'll be traveling for training. Some of the possibilities I've heard are New York, Chicago, and San Diego just to name a few. Those places would be mighty nice, but I'm crossing my fingers for Texas : ) I could always go for a family & friend fix.
On a depressing note, I am a little heartbroken to be away from my lovebug everyday. I got use to being a stay at home doggie mom . . . alright-alright. I also liked sleeping in everyday too.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww.....he's so cute!!!.....and you look great too!!! lol... just in case you don't get TX, San Diego is BEAUTIFUL, better than i ever expected when i visited!.....but we hope you come here!!!!!! we will plan a celebration in your honor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete