Monday, March 16, 2009

Mullet - It's not just a haircut, it's an attitude

I bet you thought I forgot about the Mullet Hunter commitment I made over a month ago didn't you? Well you are wrong - dead wrong. It is always in the back of my mind, and believe me, I've seen some gorgeous mullets. There has been a slight obstacle in me sharing these mullets . . . and his name is Brad.

I knew I had to cut it out and be nice when Brad said to me, "This is not a zoo." But wouldn't you want to take a picture of a 10 year old kid with an award worthy mullet???

Well, last weekend I lost all self control. I stalked a mullet.



I think my nonchalant efforts were a success, even though I would have liked more of a profile shot.

I feel the need to justify why I like to capture such "art". The Tennessee Wal-Mart is not the only place I find masterpieces. My girlfriends Erin and Leigh Ann have experienced some less successful attempts in trendy places like Austin, TX.



Long story short, we were trying to capture Steve's hair in the background and I think he caught us. How do I know his name is Steve? I said it was a long story.

Leigh Ann's Facebook comments say it best:
"Steve is awesome. But I thought his girlfriend was going to beat us up for making fun of him!! I guess you were a little obvious with the pointing!!"

2 comments:

  1. Best said, you are your memaw's granddaughter! She would be so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your "catch"! I wonder if that is a permed or naturally wavy mullet...

    ReplyDelete