Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guess what we've been up to . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.




Workin' on buying our first house!!!




Brad and I have been married for 4 years and this will be our 5th move. This nomad is ready to settle down! Brad and I love this house because it has the nice cozy inside that I wanted and the beautiful mountain & country side views Brad wanted. We plan on moving in towards the end of October - I can't wait to finally have a home of our own!

Last weekend we drove to Cincinnati, Ohio for our friends Matt and Michelle's wedding. The scenic drive was incredible and we had a blast at the wedding. I'm sad I didn't get pictures of the beautiful bride. Why is it that I always manage to get pictures of food?



I heard on the radio that Cincinnati consumes more chili per capita than any other place in the world. My Cincinnati coworkers encouraged us to try the Skyline Chili 3-way. We did. In our PJs. At midnight. It looks gross but it was yum yum yum :)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the house!!! I can't wait to see it in person :) SO good talking to you last night....have a good Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete