Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Special Sister

Weekly update: Still have kitty, despite my efforts to find it a new home via Craig's list - packing AGAIN to move into our new house. I daydream of decorating at least 12 hours out of the day :) Other than that, there isn't much to report.

I was just on a conference call with my mom, brother and sisters...because one of my sisters (Kristen) is in a little bit of trouble. I find it hilarious because I got in trouble for the exact same thing my freshman year in college ;) What did we do? I'll never tell....

All that laughing at Krissy's expense made me really homesick. It has almost been 1 year since I have seen my family. I started looking through pictures of when I was last at home, and I thought my mom would get a kick out of these never before seen embarrassing pictures of Kristen. So Mom, when ever pissy-krissy gets you frustrated, just remember she is "special".























4 comments:

  1. I needed a good laugh!! Crazy thing is Kristen stole your camera and took these pictures without you knowing about it until you got home. You guys sure have fun pulling pranks on each other!!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. You all have such a special relationship. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! You have inspired me to start a blog, maybe you can give me tips, I don't even know where to begin! Your mom always tell me to look at you blogs i love them! Amber Dollar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber! I'm sure you can appreciate those pics of Kristen! I really hope you start a blog - I would love to keep up with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete