Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bad Dog Mommy - Bad!

I'll explain the title in just a bit.


What a crazy busy week! How do you moms with real children do it?!? After a hectic day at work for both of us, Brad and I were going to meet our realtor at the new house to do the final walk-through. It was such a crazy day and I knew there was a lot we needed to do with packing, setting up utilities, house closing, yada-yada-ya. We were all smiles and so excited to go through the house and really know it was ours.


Then I got the phone call.


I forgot to pick up my sweet fuzzy baby from doggie day care. Geez Louise! What is wrong with me! They were kind enough to wait for me, but I'm pretty sure Dallas has been giving me sad looks all evening because he knows...oh yes...he knows.



Poor little guy. So mistreated.

1 comment:

  1. I've been known to forget a real kid a time or two. Didn't you wait forever for me to pick you up at Berrendo Middle school once? Or the time I forgot Taylor at Miss Minnies for 2 1/2 hours!!! Sorry, it's in your genes !!

    ReplyDelete