Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't knock it till you try it

Yet another snow day. Brad and I both came home early because our house is next to impossible to get to when the roads are bad. I've spent enough quality time with my car stuck in the ditch to not want to risk it again.

We were playing outside with Dallas and just now figured out that our yard would be perfect for sledding. Too bad we don't have a sled...we're from Texas, why would we? Thank goodness I'm full of ridiculous ideas. How about squeezing into a laundry basket...

2 comments:

  1. Sledding is my new favorite thing!! :) We tried a recylcying bin one night!! :) Finally had to go out and by one!! :) We got two at Harris Teeter. It is so fun!! One day...we will get to get together!! Maybe I'll sled your way!! :) Love you!
    Kelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that we aren't the only ones who have "voices" for our dogs. Glad you are having fun in the snow. You live in such a beautiful area. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete