Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Year Already?

Really? I just looked back at my first blog post on February 12, 2009. I cannot believe we have been living in Tennessee for a year...I also can't believe I am still keeping up with this whole blog thingy. Both amazing.

It has been a year full of wonderful memories. The 2 day / 2 u-hauls to get here, the gorgeous scenery and hiking, having great friends and family come to visit, buying our first house, and so much more. I thank God for so clearly laying out this path for us, and helping us learn to TRUST Him. I can get frustrated when things don't happen on my time. A big one lately is no baby after almost 2 years of trying, crying, praying, and having my blood stolen monthly. I'll catch myself acting like a brat, when I KNOW that there is a big and beautiful plan for our lives and this past year is proof of that.

So I'm just going to sit tight. Enjoy every day because tomorrow isn't promised to me. And know that I know that God has a plan for us. He has it all planned out. Plans to take care of us, not abandon us. Plans to give us the future we hope for.







.....no more Debbie Downer. We are on Las Vegas countdown. I still can't believe that we won this trip from my work, and it just so happens my parents and their best friends will be in Vegas the same weekend. I should have some fun pictures after this weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. No pictures of your parents and their friends because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and that God will give you the desires of your heart. Stay faithful and know nothing is impossible with Him. Glad to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete