Saturday, March 19, 2011

A sincere THANK YOU

Thank you...so very much. I had no idea my late night rant would generate such an outpouring of support. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.




Dallas and I have been enjoying this nice warm weather the past couple of days. I'm so thankful for the sunshine. To celebrate this new season, it was only fitting for Dallas and I to do our usual redneck routine - baby pool in the front yard. One slight problem. Dallas's pool was somewhere buried in the floor to ceiling stacked boxes in the garage. So you know, of course I didn't do the logical thing...which would have been spending $10 on a new one. Instead I spent way too long and risked my life spelunking through the garage, carefully distributing my weight across the tops of the boxes.


All worth it. His reaction made my day :)






One last thing before I go. Music is a great form of therapy for me. I have it on all the time and it usually helps me sleep. I've been listening to this song over and over. I wanted to share it on the blog so I checked out the video on youtube. Even though this lady has quite a few years on me, this really hit home.



1 comment:

  1. I know it seems like everyone else has moved on, but please know that there are a lot of people still praying for you and Dallas every day. It's amazing what our God can do and I'm so in awe of your faith. Love ya and miss you...I may need to make a trip up there soon for some Baja and my girls!

    ReplyDelete