Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It figures...

It figures...my computer would have a major melt down. Oh well. Just another day in paradise ;)
Any advice on where I should take it for repair? I was married to a computer wiz, I didn't need to know these things. I am trying out a blog post from my iPhone just for kicks. So far so good.

I'm happy to report that I've been doing well. Yep, you read that correctly. I am doing well, and I mean that sincerely. I think a lot of that has to do with me finally joining the gym and getting a personal trainer. I'm sleeping better and I'm more productive during the day. I don't give a rip about losing weight or my looks right now. I just want to feel healthy and strong, not malnourished and defeated like the past months. When I joined the gym I was asked, "What's your motivation?"

I quickly responded,

"To be able to beat-up people."

And that pretty much sums up my attitude lately. Don't mess with me, I'm one tough lady!


Also, Dallas is doing great :). Thank you thank you thank you for all those prayers. Keep em' coming.

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,
    You're awesome and I love your sense of humor! Gotta have one! So happy you're doing well! Take care and keep it up!
    Love-
    Sara

    ReplyDelete