Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pursuit of Happiness


Happiness is good medicine.
Proverbs 17:22








Lord, You give true peace to people who depend on you,
to those who trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3



There is a time to weep and a time to laugh.
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
Ecc 3:4






He heals their broken hearts and bandages their wounds.
Psalm 147:3



Don't remember what happened in earlier times. Don't think about what happened a long time ago, because I am doing something new! Now you will grow like a new plant. Surely you know this is true. I will even make a road in the desert, and rivers will flow through that dry land.
Isaiah 43:18-19




The Lord has chosen me to tell good news to the poor and to comfort those who are sad...to announce that the time has come for the Lord to show His kindess...
Isaiah 61: 1-3








But respect Christ as the holy Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to answer everyone who asks you to explain about the HOPE you have.
1 Peter 3:15





1 comment:

  1. Alicia, oh my! I just stumbled on your blog. I am sitting here stunned as I read your posts and discover what you have been going through.

    Btw, this is Niyi (we worked together in the library at Baylor University). I have been trying to get in touch for about 5yrs actually.

    I am so sorry to hear about your husband. God bless and keep you, Alicia.

    ReplyDelete