Monday, January 25, 2010

AT LAST

At last... I finally got to go home, and it was wonderful! The whole crew greeted me at the airport, and because they know me so well, they had a bunch of burritos with green chile waiting in the car. Now that's my kind of homecoming!

I am so accustomed to my slow and quiet life with just Brad, fuzzy baby, and myself. Going into the Mendenhall house when all 4 kids are under one roof is like a wild circus...the freakshow kind. And I LOVE every minute of it. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I didn't want to miss any of the live action...and the ones I did take are of Kristen being a weirdo. So I'll do the best recap I can with what we've got here.


Congrats Krissy! She is officially done with school and she is a licensed cosmetologist. It was so cool to have her highlight and cut my hair. I have a lot of experience with getting my hair highlighted, and hands down she is the BEST! And I'm not just saying that because I have to put up with her. My hair has never looked this good! Kristo has been obsessed with hair since she was a toddler. Back then she used to spend hours putting every bow and clip in my hair...and sometimes I would catch her using her spit for hair gel - and now she really knows what she is doing. I'm so proud of her! Oh yes, she also gave me a flippin' wonderful pedicure, foot massage and all!



This next section of pics is titled "Kristen Creepin". Long story, but the word 'creepin' was our word of choice for the week. It may or may not have something to do with Jersey Shore.

I wanted to get pics of all the family, and you'll notice Kristen's face somewhere in every picture. She was creepin'.

Me and little Tay after church (and Kristen)



Daddy watching football (and Kristo creepin)



Momma and Kristen



Beautiful baby Taylor all grown up (and Krissy creepin' around the corner)




Handsome brother Justy, and you know who else...


That concludes the creepin'. I will no longer use that word from here on out, promise.


A portrait of a mother and daughter
No - I did not photoshop that cat. She is huge!
I realize fat cats are no laughing matter because of serious health concerns. Please make no mention of this to Kristen because serious crying will ensue. Trust me.


We went to a Goddard Rockets basketball game to cheer on Tay shaking her groove thang at half time. That girl can dance! I'm pretty sure she got her sweet dance skills from me...
We were also at the game to cheer on the Rocket's handsome head coach, Coach Jones :)

Kristen Elyse,
I would put a normal picture of you on here if I had one.



You too Justin...


I already miss you guys! Thankfully we have cell phones, facebook, blogs, skype etc to keep up with each other. I won't have to miss my parents for too long because I will see them in LAS VEGAS in just a few weeks! WOOHOO!



I'll leave you with one last thought. Maybe you'll even dream about this tonight.


Someone should really let Kristen know that a lepard Snuggie should not be worn like a hospital gown and/or used as a towel. This girl is incapable of being embarrassed. That's one of the many reasons we love her!




1 comment:

  1. Alisha, Miss Kristen is a total crack up! We were just talking about her at breakfast on Sunday when the waitress gave us entirely too much butter. I can remember Kristen eating butter pats like candy when she was little so we were wishing she was there to help us consume all those calories. Thanks for entertaining me. I love your blog! Cheers!
    Amy M.

    ReplyDelete