Sunday, January 10, 2010

I didn't forget...Christmas pics!

What a wonderful Christmas! Brad and I are so thankful that his parents were able to travel to TN to spend time with us at Christmas. We managed to fit in movies, puzzles, hours of Catch-Phrase, sight seeing in the mountains and historic Jonesborough...and of course, overeating and lots of presents :)



Dallas's Grandma didn't want him to feel left out. She brought him a whole platter of goodies from Three Dog Bakery. There was a nice puddle of drool in the area.








The 3 Amigos bunked up watching our favorite Christmas play, "Tuna Christmas".




Christmas Morning! If I am this excited to see my doggie open his presents, I will be a looney-tune when it's a human child.




Brad was super excited to give his Dad a Vince Young autographed football. His Dad is a proud UT alum.



YEA! I needed some stylish clothes and shoes! I've caught myself embracing the TN comfort style. This means, wear-what-ever-in-the-heck-you-want-style-because-nobody-cares.



Mrs. Clause!


burns my eyes!





We took a nice stroll through downtown Jonesborough. Sometimes I feel like we live in an adorable storybook. This town is so cute. Most of our time was spent in the candy store. I have to admit that we racked up $30 worth of taffy, fun-dip, and candy cigarettes.




Brad and his Momma



Brad and his Dad






FYI...if you like rocking chairs, TN is the place to be. They are every where.







Now I'm just left with the sadness that Christmas is over. I get so excited and worked-up about it - I can't even fall asleep on Christmas Eve. Thanks Hatton Family for making it a memorable 1st Christmas in Tennessee!

Next on the agenda - FINALLY going home to see the family in Roswell! Get ready Momma, Daddy, Justy, Krissy, and TayBug - I'm going to hug you til' it hurts! Also, please call Burrito Express and tell them to stock up on ingredients for Steak Combos with green chile because their #1 fan is coming to town!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking we should probably greet you at the airport with a steak combo burrito with green chile, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Dallas looks so happy to get his Christmas presents! And I think he really really REALLY wants those cookies!

    ReplyDelete