Sunday, January 3, 2010

Come on in!

Welcome!



I thought I would give you a little tour of the new place. This will just have to do until you can get your vacation scheduled to come visit us :) Now you'll have to use your imagination because I've still got A LOT to do around here.


So come on in! I should warn you that 3 birds have made their home in my garland, and they will scare you to death every time you go through the door, even though you know it's coming.



Well, it looks like someone has been waiting for you :)




Here is where we do a lot of living...and sitting on our behinds watching TV.




Turn to the right and we'll go check out the very comfortable guest bedrooms. All I need are some guests. And I just can't stop the passive-aggressive hints.






This blue color was very cute when it was a nursery for the former owners. Now I either need to repaint, or hurry up and have a baby already.

The other guest room and bathroom are just down the hall. Please don't trip on all the pictures I have lined against the floor. They may be like that for awhile.



Another room in need of repainting. Any ideas - I'm so indecisive!




Okay, back to the living room.

Oh, that's Dallas's book. I know what you're thinking....I'm crazy...and you're right. I will buy almost anything if there is a golden retriever on it.








To the kitchen...


Thanks for the cute decorating idea Jaci! Check out her blog on my list, the Johnson Family.







I'm thinking a cinnamon kind-a color for the dining room...maybe...gosh, I don't know.





Head over this way to the basement, garage, laundry room and our bedroom. The basement is HUGE and VERY messy at the moment. That project is all Brad's.


I'm loving the new bedding I got from Crate and Barrel. Now I need a bed to go with it ;) I'm thinking a big leather head board. And I need to figure out a good color for this room too.


Hooray for a nice bathtub!







We LOVE our nice organized closest thanks to Mom Yvonne.


Thanks for visiting our little world. Please come back, you're always welcome!


Dallas, back to your chores! Please take the jingle ball out of the dishwasher!




More Christmas pics to come!

4 comments:

  1. Yea for apothecary jars!! Now I need to find more things besides unhealthy candy to put in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Let me know what you come up with - b/c I filled the on jar with M&Ms twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute house!! And I vote for a baby over painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, this is so cool! What a neat way to keep us all up on what's going on in your life! Love your new house, and as for color schemes, well, you've got the best mom in the world for that! Your dining room would be beautiful with the colors that she used for her office here at SBCW - that cocoa brown and maroon accents!

    Love you! Steph

    ReplyDelete