Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

So as I was saying about all of those amazing friends I have...not to brag or anything...but yeah, I am...

My best friends from way back in the Baylor days, Steph and Todd, they know me well - so well, they gave me a plane ticket for a Birmingham getaway to visit them. I have a bad track record of being a homebody and often need some encouragement to get out of my cave.


Artists in the making


Meet my nephew Thunder

I'm going to patent the "Stephanie and Todd therapy method". It's good for the soul. It consists of some great late night food / staying up until 4 a.m. lost in deep conversation / a walk through the woods / annnnd....riding around in a super sexy red convertible - top down - cold January air blowing through your hair - oh yeah - perfecto!

more please :)

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, I saw on my phone that you posted a new blog, and I had to hurry up and log in to see where God was guiding your hand. I am the homebody as well. Terribly so.....my dream is to be a hermit. (LOL)
    But I have to say, that dog in the dress shirt was more than I could almost handle! I dont know if you watch The Office, but he reminds me of Jim. Eager and ready to go.

    I am still praying that you stay strong, and when you feel the need to take your time, to please be with you. You are still in our prayers.
    Brag on sister, brag on!

    ReplyDelete