Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hangin' with the Vanderbilts

YES! I'm finally posting the rest of our weekend with the Hattons. We drove over to Asheville, NC for Mother's Day and spent the day walking 50 miles around the Biltmore estate. It was truly amazing and we could not have asked for a more beautiful day. I keep begging for visitors, so WHEN (not if) you visit and you so choose to visit the Biltmore.....I could have a broken/hurt leg that may prevent me from touring this place over and over again. I'll just loiter around the gardens sniffing the flowers instead.






The Hatton parents



Making googly eyes at each other


We have no idea how to act in public.



A statue of our doggie Dallas?







I sure can ruin a great picture. We had lunch in a stable, really.



Brad was the best tour guide all weekend...even if he does get highly annoyed when we ask to take a picture of every river or creek we crossed.





The trip wouldn't be complete without Yvonne and I conquering a puzzle that made us want to pull our hair out...or vow to never purchase a puzzle that contained that much sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment