Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WHAT!?!

Before life in Tennessee, we ate Mexican food A LOT. One of my favorite things in life is a big ol' bowl of salsa, a margarita, and a cool evening on a patio with friends. Brad and I were needing a Mexican food and margarita fix this weekend and we got a little more than we bargained for. We went to order our margaritas and the waiter asked us what size we wanted. I never knew there was such an option, so I ordered regular and in true Brad style he ordered the "monster" size. And that's exactly what he got. A novelty margarita glass filled to the top.









On a side note, after a fun evening of fish bowl sized margaritas, we discovered that there is something very very wrong with me. I can cross one eye....and yes, we'll stick with regular size margaritas from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment