Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hooray for family visiting!!!

Have I mentioned how much we love having visitors? Brad's folks came to visit last weekend and we had so much fun. We spent one day driving around the Smoky Mountains and we went to the Biltmore Mansion for Mother's Day. And oh the food! If you like comfort food then Tennessee is the place to be. I have so many pretty pictures that I'll start with the beginning of the weekend and our trip to the mountains....which is practically right down the road....you really should come see for yourself....hint hint....

On Friday night we ate at the Olde Farmhouse. This house was built in the early 1800s and had so much character, like the hoof prints on the foyer floor or the rumor that the place is haunted. I'm not one to really believe in haunted houses, so of course I wasn't scared that the closet door opened on its own right behind us. And I did not scream in the restaurant when Brad suddenly scared me. No way.



Notice the creepy blue door right behind us.

What's left of the fried green tomatoes...yum yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment