Saturday, May 30, 2009

waterfall-aholic

Sometimes I look around and think we're living in a rainforest. Northeast Tennessee could not be more opposite from where I grew up in New Mexico. Brad and I have found a new addiction...waterfalls. You see one, and you just want more....bigger and better. Dallas's first hike in TN was on a "most difficult" trail and he LOVED it. Poor Brad had the job of trying to keep our water obsessed dog on a leash.

FYI - I just love to watch Dateline specials or other real life murder mystery shows on TV and scare the heck out of myself for weeks. When we first moved to TN I watched a Dateline special about a murderer on the Appalachian Trail, therefore about one-third of this hike was spent either praying that the hiker I could see in the distance wasn't going to kill us or practicing how I would use the hiking stick as a weapon. Anywho...Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment