Saturday, July 4, 2009

God Bless America!

Happy 4th of July! Once again, I cannot take credit for this interesting yard art display (click on the pic for a larger view). This is the same resident that had the one-of-a-kind Easter display. I can just imagine how great Christmas is going to be! I just love the Independence Day scarecrow...or is that Uncle Sam?

Brad and I wish we could be spending the day with our family and old friends. To try and make up for it, we are having smoked ribs, potato salad, and lots of watermelon...and some apple pie with homemade ice cream. We are going to an Astro's baseball game tonight. Not the Houston Astro's - the Greeneville Astros. They're one of the farm teams for the Houston Astros.

I can't help but rub this in Texas friends, the high in Keller, TX is 100 degrees today. The high in Greeneville, TN is a beautiful 84 degrees! Ha....I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment