Sunday, July 12, 2009

A taste of Texas - and adorable mascots

Last weekend Brad and I went to the Astros minor league game for the 4th of July. I'm finally getting to this because I've been so busy with laying around and sleeping ; ) Brad and I loved going to Rangers games in TX, so we had a blast watching the game and fireworks without the TX heat! I was equally entertained by the cute mascots, seriously, check out "Tex" dancing to Rocky Top. (Side note: I posted this blog post and went back to see if the video at the bottom worked. I had no idea that it would work so well that you can hear me singing. FYI, I have a horrible voice and yes I'm singing "Rocky Top will always be, home sweet home to me." Please don't be offended NM mom and TX mom)



I tried so hard to get Brad to take a picture with the mascot Tex. A little fact about Brad...he does NOT like to cooperate. I just know my future children will inherit this trait.








I caught Tex and Tess smoochin'. I like to think they are the cartoon looking version of Brad and I.






Dallas wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July, even if it is a week late.




No comments:

Post a Comment