Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Celebrity Among Us - Tennessee style


Now here is an interesting fact for you. Brad and I were pretty darn excited to learn that our next door neighbors are practically Tennessee royalty. Oh yes, the next door Mr. and Mrs. are TN State Horseshoe Champions.
I was playing outside with Dallas and I noticed the neighbor raking his horseshoe pit. Then I heard the sound of him nailing every throw (I don't know the correct horseshoe lingo). I yelled across the yard that I was impressed with his horseshoe skills. He was very humble and finally admitted that him and the misses compete at the state level, and have even taken home the title a time or two. Imagine my surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know that I have ever met royalty! I should have met your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete