Sunday, February 15, 2009

Visitors wanted


We have been Tennessee residents for just over 1 week. Our house is finally looking like a home instead of a storage unit! This is a picture of Brad and I on the back deck. We have loved sitting outside watching the horses graze and the beautiful sunsets. The pictures just don't do it justice, so you should just come see it for yourself : ) I was so sad to see Brad's parents leave, but now I get to look forward to a visit from my Mom this week! It is pretty clear that I am wanting visitors because I have spent a lot of time setting up the guest bedroom, meanwhile our bedroom is a complete neglected disaster. Well, I like to think my priorities are straight.

4 comments:

  1. Alicia,
    Thank you so much for your comment! I loved reading through your blog and your amazing journey! I look forward to keeping up with you!
    Much Love,
    Ashley
    (hope you dont mind that I added you to our list of blogs we love!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Looks really nice there, you guys take care!!!!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You and I must be on the same brainwave, as Drew and I are going to be keeping a blog once we move too. It's aschman.net but it's not updated yet because we've been so busy. That's awesome you got hired back on...when do you start? Glad your move went well!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing out their maybe me and the Sanke are gonna have to come out and cause a ruckus.

    ANthony

    ReplyDelete