Friday, February 20, 2009

Swing and a miss

I had such high hopes of taking my Mom to Wal-Mart to show her all of the glorious heads of hair, you know....the mullet. No such luck. I even tried to buy some time by wondering around to find a movie (I got Fireproof and can't wait to watch it). I just knew that if we could spend a little more time that it would pay off. Spotting the perfect mullet is a bit like fishing. You have to be patient, and then once you get a fish you freak out because it is gross and you don't want to touch it. Okay, maybe that's just me but you get the point.

Well we walked away without any mullet sightings. Darn it! I didn't want to come away empty handed, so I took note of this interesting fashion statement:


This is a genuine John Deere purse. I know you're jealous. I was too, especially after I saw the matching John Deere wallet. Let me know if you are interested in getting one of your very own. I'll try and hook you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment